About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Monday 1 August 2011

HEY HEY HEY...LONG TIME I BLOGGED, NOT TOO LONG!

YEAH WELL A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I LAST BLOGGED, I GOT MY HAIR DONE MMMM SEXY, WILL PUT UP A PICTURE LATER...ON TO ENTERTAINMENT..OMG! HAVE YOU'LL SEEN THE NEW BABY PICS OF THE FAMOUS CELEBRITIES VICTORIA AND DAVID BECKHAM. THE PICTURES ARE SO DIVINE, YOU COULD ALMOST SEE THE PRIDE IN THEIR EYES AND POSE. THEY ACTUALLY GOT "HARPERS" TINY HANDS AND FEET MOLDED INTO GOLD, IT COST TEM ABOUT A £1000 ON THAT..WOW! MY PARENTS NEVER DID THAT FOR ME. YUP! WE ALL KNOW IN SOME YEARS THOSE GOLD LITTLE HANDS AND FEET ARE GOING TO BE SOLD ON EBAY HEHEE! NOT HATING LOL! PICTURES BELOW;


CUTE RIGHT?, DAVID LOOKS ADORABLE OR WELL LUCKY VIC :)

YEAH ENOUGH ABOUT THE BECKHAMS, I TOTALLY LOVED ZARA PHILLIPS WEDDING GUESTS, HER GUESTS WERE SO STYLISH AND POSH. I LOVED THEIR HATS, VERY TRENDY, REALLY HAVE TO LOOK INTO GETTING ONE OF THOSE HATS BELOW;

No comments:

Post a Comment