About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Tuesday 18 October 2011

LETTING GO



It has been so long since I last blogged, I have learnt a few things while not blogging. I learnt about "forgiveness, letting go and moving on" and these three processes cannot do without the other. Forgiveness cant do without letting go and so as letting go cant do without moving on. Its a cycle, they all go hand in hand to work for the process to work. What does it mean to forgive??? My mum always tells me "to err is human and to forgive is divine". This means; "All people commit sins and mistakes, if God can forgive then when human beings forgive it is a divine manner". Which brings me to the question, is it a sin not to forgive, is it a sin to hold grudges, is it a sin to want to make the person who offended you pay for it or is it a sin to be vengeful.

The reason why the 3 processes are very important is because if you forgive, let go and move on you will not have to stress yourself about thinking of how much you want to make the person pay or not forgiving. It is not easy but it take the bigger person to forgive and move on obviously, to do the right thing is not always easy. Not forgiving means that one can never let go of the offence cause by the other and therefore may lead to vengeance or resentments which will rub off as being irritated by the person. That is why it is better to learn to let things that you cannot control go...

These past 3 years has taught me a lot about how i want to live my life now and in the future. I have learnt the world is not a walk in the park. I have also learnt that everyone is alone, being an individual means that you are born to be alone in the world unless people choose to be in your life or choose to share their lives with you. Now I have learnt to appreciate life because even your loved ones are not exempted from hurting you, no one is incapable of hurting you. Life should be celebrated even when all seems lost but the gift of life is far more priceless than death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment