About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Friday 23 December 2011

CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I AM FEELING THE CHRISTMAS VIBE..ARE YOU? THIS DECEMBER HAS BROUGHT ME A LOT OF GOOD LUCK AND THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE NEW YEAR. IS IT THE SAME FOR YOU, IF IT IS PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH US..I AM PROMOTING POSITIVITY THIS MONTH GOING INTO THE NEW YEAR..HEY NO ONE CAN MAKE ME MAD NOW LOL..

A LOT HAS HAPPENED THIS YEAR, I STARTED BLOGGING A LOT MORE THIS YEAR TO KEEP ME BUSY AND EXPRESS MYSELF WHILE LOOKING FOR A JOB. GUESS WHAT MY PRECIOUS FOLLOWERS, I GOT ONE YESTERDAY, I AM OVER THE MOON AND SO READY TO KICK ASS AT THAT JOB, WILL PROBABLY WIN EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH WITH HOW ENTHUSIASTIC I AM FEELING "I WISH"..I AM GETTING A BLACKBERRY BOLD FROM MUM "EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT", AN IPAD FROM MY BOO AND IT IS GOING TO ME A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS..

WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION....


No comments:

Post a Comment