About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Sunday 8 June 2014

Bendy Roller Drama

Ladies Ladies Ladies, Do you hate it when you wake up in the morning and you have a banging headache? Then you think back and remember you had absulolutely nothing to drink last, opps hello! It's the bendy rollers. 

OMG I woke up this morning with a "HEADACHE" and I touch my head and there it was my bendy rollers and then my neck began to ache like I slept with my neck dangling off the bed...smh...

So I decided to blog about my bendy rollers, although it is much needed to make my hair look absolutely fab but I can't help but complain at the same time about how much pain I get just because I want my hair to look curly and bouncy. Take about the curse and the pain of being a woman. 
And to make matters worse I never take off my bendy rollers until I am practically out of the door for the fear of my curls getting loose and bailing out on me before I get to flaunt it. So I had a barbecue party to attend...I woke up...yeah with a headache and neck aches...had a shower, slapped my makeup on loool eyelashes and then dress up.

I say 'slap' because in this case I took my time to cake up, you know when you want to look absolutely flawless? Well ladies that was the look I was going for, I wouldn't normally cake up especially to go to work, shopping or just chill
.

Most times I have no make up on but I don't feel obliged to paste before and after pictures because I am not some make up artist and I have nothing to prove to my audience.. I am just me :p I'm on one love! 

Ladies I have to make up a way we don't have to sleep everyday with bendy rollers...like, your girl is going to put the ordinary bendy roller makers out of business. Just stay tuned and watch out, I just might surprise you, syke! Oh well I wanted to share that annoying moment with you and I am sure most ladies can relate to my pain. I guess I will have a glass of wine for the pain lol. 

Check out the final look below, cheers.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment