About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Saturday 11 June 2011

WE TAKE OUR BRAS FOR GRANTED


It is very easy for us to take little things for granted. As little as what ever it is might matter to some body else. It could be some body who cannot afford a bar of soap, under pants or bras. I know we take our bras for granted, we buy a lot of them and end up wearing that one bra that fits with everything...Yeh! yes you, im sure we all have that one bra in our collection of 20 that we wear twice a week. Talk about Samaritans, women in Singapore are donating their bras for women in South east Asia according to channelsnewasia.com. It will not cost us anything to do this for women living in poor conditions. Imagine they had to fend for their children and struggle, will it cost us anything to donate the bra in your drawer that will never be worn...I know I will be donating my bras.


HEAL THE WORLD MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE   

No comments:

Post a Comment