About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Friday 20 May 2011

I Call It Art

Recently I have ditched lip glosses for the more mature Lip sticks, I took out time to count all the lipsticks i have managed to acquire for the past 2 years and I found out that I have been a busy girl, I have about 30 lipsticks with different or similar shades and I still cant pick my favorite colour yet! Red seems to do it or me, I don’t have to wear make up “foundation” if I am wearing red because it brings out my features compared to the other colours that look as if something is missing on my face….Maybe i’m just confused but this season for me is soft pink :)


I CALL IT ART…
Recently I have ditched lip glosses for the more mature Lip sticks, I took out time to count all the lipsticks i have managed to acquire for the past 2 years and I found out that I have been a busy girl, I have about 30 lipsticks with different or similar shades and I still cant pick my favorite colour yet! Red seems to do it or me, I don’t have to wear make up “foundation” if I am wearing red because it brings out my features compared to the other colours that look as if something is missing on my face….Maybe i’m just confused but this season for me is soft pink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment