About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Saturday 21 April 2012

LUMINESS AIRBRUSH

Ohh wow! I am definitely getting this, another wonderful item I stumbled on. This is just magic and very helpful to us Dolls. I mean who won't want an air brushed look? Thinking about it now makes me want to get ordering.

Welcome to Ladivalicious Commercial:

Hello Dolls, my name is Ladivalicious and I am here to share my experience when it comes to make up...

Dolls have you ever had a bad make up day or you feel you can never get that smooth even look without involving a make up artist...

I have got the right answer for you and you will never have to feel less confident about your make up!

Check this out, ever since I started using Luminess Airbrush, i have been looking like a brand new doll. So if you want to stop looking like a right ass scare crow, use Luminess Airbrush for a more smoother finishing, thank you....looooool.. Hey that is entertainment right there, pictures below.


No comments:

Post a Comment