About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Lipgloss and Pumps is about how I see Fashion, Style, Interesting Events, Ideas, Tips, Designs, Creativity, Relationships, News Updates and especially what inspires me. Fashion to me is our Style, Attitude, Ideas, where we Live and the way we Live. It is not all about dresses but what inspires us to create styles,ideas and experiences that makes us stand out..Fashion is Art, Art is Fashion... Enjoy, Follow & Comment as you like “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent their growing.” CoCo Chanel

Monday 2 April 2012

This Years Trend is HOT Nails...

Ladies this year you can make a Statement with your Nails, when I mean statement, you can express yourself by the style of your nails....

You can have your nails Short, Long, Square Shaped, Curve Shape, Traingular Shape, anyway dolls not to mention the colours this season like mint green, royal blue, and my favourites if I must say; bling and prints...







I like the long curved shape, this is what I am rocking this month, I can also go to work with my nails. I will say I am in love with soft colours, I am a big fan of Barry M Shatter nail polish, that polish is off the hook chain :)







THE NEW LOOK I AM ROCKING THIS MONTH....




No comments:

Post a Comment